How to Survive Anything - An Earthquake to Losing Your Hair (PDF Chapter)
Chapter 1: An Earthquake to Losing Your Hair
Learn to deal with any challenge, from the extreme to the ordinary, the mundane to the mortifying. Is an earthquake imminent? Are you shedding hair at an alarming rate? Don't panic! With How to Survive Anything you’ll always prevail.
This PDF chapter includes:
- an earthquake
- a spacewalk
- a night in the snow
- superglue accidents
- a rip current
- a spaghetti supper (without the splatters)
- offending a Mafia don
- a blind date
- a tsunami
- public speaking
- the middle seat squeeze on a long-haul flight
- losing your child in a crowd
- losing your hair
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.