How to Survive Anything - Being Interviewed on Live TV to a Jellyfish Sting (PDF Chapter)
Chapter 5: Begin Interviewed on Live TV to A Jellyfish Sting
Learn to deal with any challenge, from the extreme to the ordinary, the mundane to the mortifying. Never again be tongue-tied when interviewed on live TV, and find out what to too when you get stung by a jellyfish. With How to Survive Anything you’ll always prevail.
This PDF chapter includes:
- being interviews on live TV
- an ultramarathon
- a shpiwreck
- getting to 100 years old
- a penalty shoot-out
- singing karaoke
- a prison sentence
- a migraine
- a bachelor(ette) party
- a plance crash
- your commute
- someone who 'thing outside the box' in meetings
- a jellyfish sting
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.