*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
How to Pack for Any Trip - Packing (PDF Chapter)
With Lonely Planet’s stylishly illustrated How to Pack for Any Trip, learn to up your packing game. Want to know how to be a packing maestro?
- Learn if you're an Overpacker, or an Underpacker
- Add writing a list to your list of things to do. Learn the art of list making!
- How to stay stylish on the road
Coverage Includes: Over - and underpackers, List-making, Philosophy, Stylist tips, Wash'n'go, Plane travel, Tech tips, Teach the kids, Quiz, Courier services
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.