How to Pack for Any Trip - Method (PDF Chapter)
With Lonely Planet’s stylishly illustrated How to Pack for Any Trip, learn to up your packing game. What's your style? Rolling? Folding? Stuffing? There's something for everyone!
- Learn the benefits of the different types of packing for each trip and luggage
- Step by step instructions in the art of Bundling
- Just stuff it? We can tell you how!
Coverage Includes: Rolling, Folding, Bundling, Stuffing, Tissue Paper and Scented Bags, Creating Compartments, Filling gaps, Bottom-heavy, Similar Items together, Similar Colours together, Tetris-style, Backpack
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.