How to Pack for Any Trip - Luggage (PDF Chapter)
With Lonely Planet’s stylishly illustrated How to Pack for Any Trip, learn to up your packing game. Luggage has come a long way over the years. From the animal-hide holdalls of the Middle Agest, to the plastic ride-on cases sported by kids in airports today.
- Follow the luggage trends over the years
- What's the best suitcase for you?
- Louis Vuitton, Samsonite or the Globe-Trotter. Worth the investment?
Coverage Includes: Evolution, Selection, Key features, Deluxe design, Technology, Clever Kit
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience