Honolulu, Waikiki & O'ahu - Windward Coast (PDF Chapter)
Welcome to Oʻahu’s lushest, most verdant coast, where turquoise waters and light-sand beaches share the dramatic backdrop of misty cliffs in the Koʻolau Range. Cruise over the mountains from Honolulu to Kailua, a pleasant place with an extraordinary beach.
- thrill to the 4-mile-long beach at Kailua Beach Park, perfect for swimming year-round
- curl your toes in the sand at one of the world’ most stunning beaches at Waimanalo Bay Beach Park
- tickle your taste buds as you savor garlic-drenched shrimp at one of Kahuku’s Shrimp Trucks
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Waimanalo, Maunawili, Kailua, Kane‘ohe Bay Area, Kahana Valley, Punalu‘u, Kahuku.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.