Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Honolulu, Waikiki & O'ahu - Waikiki (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Once a Hawaiian royal retreat, Waikiki revels in its role as a retreat for the masses. This fa-mous strand of sand moves to a rhythm of Hawaiian music at beachfront high-rises and resorts.
- frolic at Queen’s Surf Beach – less crowded than some, yet with waves that are both fun and family-friendly
- bliss out to lilting Hawaiian tunes, sunset over the Pacific, and the graceful swaying of hu-la at House Without a Key
- buy a classic aloha shirt at Bailey’s Antiques & Aloha Shirts
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Beaches, Sights, Activities, Festivals & Events, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.