*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Honolulu, Waikiki & O'ahu - Southeast O'ahu (PDF Chapter)
Imagine starring in your own TV show or Hollywood blockbuster on O?ahu’s most storied stretch of coastline. It looks a lot like Beverly Hills by the beach, with cherry-red convertibles cruising past private mansions with drop-dead ocean views.
- snorkel in the beautiful waters of Hanauma Bay, in the perfect cove with one of Hawaii’s best beaches
- climb the inside of O‘ahu’s icon, Diamond Head, and thrill to amazing views from the top of this ancient volcanic crater
- immerse yourself in Doris Duke’s stunning array of Islamic art at Shangri La
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Diamond Head, Kahala, Koko Head & Around, Ha-wai‘i Kai, Hanauma Bay, Koko Head Regional Park, Makapu‘u Point.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.