*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Honolulu, Waikiki & O'ahu - Honolulu (PDF Chapter)
Here in Honolulu, away from the crowded haunts of Waikiki, you get to shake hands with the real Hawaii. A boisterous Polynesian capital, Honolulu delivers an island-style mixed plate of experiences.
- browse the world’s finest Polynesian anthropological collection at the Bishop Museum
- explore ?Iolani Palace, the USA’s only royal palace
- nose around Chinatown Markets – alleyways full of everything edible you can imagine
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Beaches, Sights, Activities, Tours, Courses, Festivals & Events, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.
Honolulu, Waikiki & O'ahu - Understand Honolulu, Waikiki & O'ahu and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)