Hong Kong - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to Hong Kong, Hong Kong’s Top 16, What’s New, Need to Know, First Time Hong Kong, Top Itineraries, If You Like..., Month By Month, Travel with Kids, Like a Local, For Free, Guided Tours, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, and Sports & Activities chapters from Lonely Planet’s Hong Kong guidebook.
Your journey to Hong Kong starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on finding the locals’ Hong Kong.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about travelling with kids
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Hong Kong, Hong Kong’s Top 16, What’s New, Need to Know, First Time Hong Kong, Top Itineraries, If You Like: Views, Modern Architec-ture, Parks & Gardens, Unusual Eats, Hiking, Colonial & Fusion Architecture, Markets, Traditional Culture, Chinese Architecture, Month By Month, Travel with Kids, Like a Local, For Free, Guided Tours, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.