Hong Kong - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
Your journey to Hong Kong starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on local cuisine.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about Macau
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Hong Kong, Hong Kong’s Top 16, What’s New, Need to Know, First Time Hong Kong, Getting Around, Top Itineraries, If You Like: Views, Traditional Culture, Unusual Eats, Hiking, Chinese Architecture, Colonial Architecture or Parks & Gardens, Month By Month, With Kids, Like a Local, For Free, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.