Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Hong Kong - New Territories (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the New Territories chapter from Lonely Planet’s Hong Kong guidebook.
This chapter includes the very best New Territories, each offering unique insights into Hong Kong. Must-sees include the monasteries of Tsuen Wan and the lively markets of Tai Po.
- Tsuen Wan is home to some of Hong Kong’s most important monasteries.
- Yuen Long has Hong Kong Wetland Park, laid-back Pak Nai and old walled villages.
- Fanling & Sheung Shui is heaven for history buffs, with fortified villages and historic ruins.
- Tai Po has lively markets and temples, plus an encyclopaedia of flora and fauna.
- Plover Cove is where you go to hike, hike, hike or bike, bike, bike!
Coverage includes: Tsuen Wan, Tuen Mun, Yuen Long, Fanling & Sheung Shui, Tai Po, Plover Cove, Sha Tin, Sai Kung Peninsula and Clearwater Bay Peninsula.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.