Hong Kong - Macau (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Macau chapter from Lonely Planet’s Hong Kong guidebook.
While many visitors automatically equate Macau with gambling, the peninsula is far more about history than blackjack. This is the city’s busy core, with dense working neighbourhoods, charming colonial buildings (and yes, some casinos too).
- explore the statues, portals and engravings of the ruins of the Church of St Paul
- sample Portuguese fare in distinguished colonial surroundings at the Clube Militar de Ma-cau
- try your luck at the casinos of Cotai – or marvel at the architecture
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities, Sleeping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.