*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Hiking & Tramping in New Zealand - Northland, Auckland & Coromandel (PDF Chapter)
This is the Northland, Auckland & Coromandel chapter from Lonely Planet's Hiking & Tramping in New Zealand guidebook.
Drawn southwards by stories of New Zealand’s legendary national parks and in particular the spectacular Southern Alps, visiting trampers often overlook the northern North Island. This is a mistake. This lush, warm and diverse part of NZ is packed with natural and historical wonders.
- tramp spectacular beaches on the Te Paki Coastal Track
- climb a volcano and tramp through lava fields on the Rangitoto Island Loop
- step back in time on the Kauaeranga Kauri Trail
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Te Paki Coastal Track, Rangitoto Island Loop, Aotea Track, Hillary Trail, Kauaeranga Kauri Trail, Towns & Facilities: Auckland, Kaitaia, Tryphena, Thames.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.