*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Hiking & Tramping in New Zealand - Mt Aspiring National Park & Around Queenstown (PDF Chapter)
This is the Mt Aspiring National Park & Around Queenstown chapter from Lonely Planet's Hiking & Tramping in New Zealand guidebook.
Mt Aspiring National Park is a fitting end to New Zealand’s Southern Alps. It has wide valleys with secluded flats, more than 100 glaciers, and mountain ranges with peaks higher than 2700m.
- explore one of New Zealand’s best alpine crossings on the Routeburn Track
- enjoy moderate tramping and excellent fishing on the Greenstone Caples Track
- savour superb views and scenic beech-forested valleys on the Gillespie Pass Circuit
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Routeburn Track, Greenstone Caples Track, Mavora–Greenstone Walkway, Rees-Dart Track, Matukituki Valley Tracks, Gillespie Pass Circuit, Towns & Facilities: Queenstown, Glenorchy, Wanaka.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.