*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Hiking & Tramping in New Zealand
7th Edition Apr 2014
Ships in 1-2 business days
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
With spectacular scenery, amazing trails, a unique hut network and a rich tramping culture, New Zealand is the ultimate destination for immersing yourself in the great outdoors.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of New Zealand, with amazing tramping experiences and the best planning advice:
- Inspirational images, contour trail maps, detailed trail coverage and recommendations from our expert authors
- Planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- Local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- PLUS a bird spotter’s guide, packing checklist, and information on gateway towns and cities.
Coverage includes: Planning chapters, Northland, Auckland, Coromandel, Tongariro, Urewera, Central North Island, Taranaki, Whanganui, Around Wellington, Queen Charlotte, Marlborough, Abel Tasman, Kahurangi, Nelson Lakes, Canterbury, Arthur’s Pass, Aoraki/Mt Cook, West Coast, Mt Aspiring National Park, Around Queenstown, Fiordland, Stewart Island/Rakiura, Understand and Survival chapters.
You are viewing a Walking guideWhat is a Walking guide?
Whether you’re a keen hiker or a beginner, passionate about exploring the highest mountains or hills, these series will help you explore some of the world’s most spectacular places. Look no further for understanding and experiencing these majestic places and the people who call them home.
- Inspirational images and contour trail maps
- detailed trail coverage and recommendations from our expert authors
- packing checklist
- top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.