Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Hawai'i the Big Island - Hamakua Coast (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Stretching from Waipiʻo Valley to Hilo, the Hamakua Coast combines rugged beauty and bursting fertility. Here you’ll find rocky shores and pounding surf, tropical rainforests and thun-derous waterfalls.
- struggle down the steep road to Waipi‘o’s black-sand beach on the Waipi‘o Valley Hike
- view fascinating artifacts from the days when sugar was king at Hawaii Plantation Museum
- shop for locally grown items at Hamakua Harvest Farmers Market in neighborly Honoka‘a
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Best Farm Tours, Honokaʻa, Waipiʻo Valley, Laupa-hoehoe, Hakalau & Around, Honomu, Pepe‘ekeo to Papaikou.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.