*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Guatemala - Understand Guatemala and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
All the info you need on everything from history, politics and Maya culture to flights, public transport, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, gay and lesbian travellers and travellers with disabilities.
- a rundown on village life, religion and what makes the Guatemalans tick
- info on the tumultuous history this small country has experienced
- full coverage of ancient Maya beliefs
- details on folk music, weaving, modern Maya painting and the rich arts scene in Guatemala
Coverage includes: Guatemala Today, History, Guatemalan Way of Life, Arts & Architecture, Landscapes & Wildlife, Directory A-Z, and Transportation.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.
Central America on a Shoestring - Understand Central America and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)