Guatemala travel guide
7th Edition Jul 2019
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Central America’s most diverse country captivates travelers with its extraordinary landscapes and a civilization-spanning culture that reaches back centuries. Lonely Planet is your passport to Guatemala, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Stroll around the restored Maya temples of Tikal, brush up on your Spanish in Antigua, hike along the shore of Lago de Atitlán; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Guatemala and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Guatemala Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trou-ble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Guatemala Today, History, Guatemalan Way of Life, Maya Heritage, Arts & Architecture, Landscapes & Wild-life
Coverage includes: Guatemala City, Antigua, The Highlands, The Pacific Slope, Central & Eastern Guatemala, El Petén and more
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation