*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Guatemala - The Highlands (PDF Chapter)
This is The Highlands chapter from Lonely Planet’s Guatemala guidebook.
Guatemala’s most dramatic region – El Altiplano – stretches from Antigua to the Mexican border.
- soar over, dive under and relax by sublime Lago de Atitlan
- hunt for huipiles and Maya weavings at Chichicastenango
- ascend volcanoes in and around Quetzaltenango
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Solola, Panajachel, Santiago Aititlan, San Pedro La Laguna, San Juan La Laguna, San Marcos La Laguna, Chichicastenango, Nebaj, Quetzaltenango, Huehuetenango.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.