Guatemala - The Highlands (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is The Highlands chapter from Lonely Planet’s Guatemala guidebook.
Guatemala’s most dramatic region – El Altiplano – stretches from Antigua to the Mexican border.
- soar over, dive under and relax by sublime Lago de Atitlan
- hunt for huipiles and Maya weavings at Chichicastenango
- ascend volcanoes in and around Quetzaltenango
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Solola, Panajachel, Santiago Aititlan, San Pedro La Laguna, San Juan La Laguna, San Marcos La Laguna, Chichicastenango, Nebaj, Quetzaltenango, Huehuetenango.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.