*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Guatemala - Guatemala City (PDF Chapter)
This is the Guatemala City chapter from Lonely Planet’s Guatemala guidebook.
There’s no doubt there’s an energy here unlike anywhere else in Guatemala. This is the hub of the country, home to the best museums and galleries, transport hubs and other traveler’s services.
- visit the capital’s surprisingly leafy and animal-friendly zoo, La Aurora Zoo
- head straight for the rejuvenated Zona 1 for the best night out on the town
- Be oddly mesmerized by Mapa en Relieve, a 3D representation of the country – part engineering marvel, part tourist curio
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sights, Activities, Tours, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Information, Getting There & Away, Getting Around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.