Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Guatemala - El Peten (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the El Peten chapter from Lonely Planet’s Guatemala guidebook.
Vast, sparsely populated and jungle-covered, Guatemala’s largest and northernmost department is ripe for exploration.
- gaze over the jungle canopy from towering Temple IV at Tikal
- trek through the jungle to the vast Maya city of El Mirador
- Awake to the sound of howler monkeys at Laguna Petxbatun
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sayaxche, Finca Ixobel, Flores, Santa Elena, El Remante, Tikal, Uaxactun, Yaxha, Nakum, El Mirador.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.