*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Guatemala - Central & Eastern Guatemala (PDF Chapter)
This is the Central & Eastern Guatemala chapter from Lonely Planet’s Guatemala guidebook.
Stretching from the steamy lowland forests of El Petén to the dry tropics of the Río Motagua valley, and from the edge of the Western Highlands to the Caribbean Sea, this is Guatemala’s most diverse region.
- splash around the turquoise waters of Semuc Champey
- get deep in the caves at Grutas de Lanquín
- admire the impressive carvings at Copán and Quiriguá
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Alta & Baja Verapaz, Salamá & around, Salto de Chaliscó, Biotopo del Quetzal, Cobán, San Cristóbal Verapaz, San Pedro Carchá, Grutas Rey Marcos, Lanquín, Semuc Champey & around, Chisec & around, Raxruhá & around, El Oriente, Río Hondo, Chiquimula, Ipala, Quetzaltepeque, Esquipulas, Quiriguá, Copán (Honduras), Copán Site, Copán Ruinas & around, Caribbean Coast, Lago de Izabal, Puerto Barrios, Punta de Manabique, Lívingston & around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.