Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Greek Islands - Northeastern Aegean Islands (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Northeastern Aegean Islands chapter from Lonely Planet’s Greek Islands guidebook.
The northeastern Aegean Islands are notable for their proximity to the Turkish mainland. In-fluences from Asia Minor abound in old-fashioned island cuisines, traditional village culture, dramatic celebrations and even the language.
- get post-midnight coffee and spoon sweets in the nocturnal capital of Ikaria, Hristos Rahes
- enjoy sunset and the Aegean’s best lobster spaghetti dish at Psarotaverna O Miltos in the Fourni Islands
- find a secret taverna above the wooded waterfalls after lazing on marble gravel Potami Beach
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Ikaria, the Fourni Islands, Agios Kirykos & Around, Evdilos & Around, Samos & Around, Vathy (Samos), Pythagorio & Around, Kokkari & Mountain Villages, Chios & Around, Chios Town, Inousses, Psara, Lesvos (Mytilini) & Around, Mytilini Town, Limnos & Around, Myrina, Agios Efstratios, Samothraki & Around, Kamariotissa, Hora (Samothraki), Loutra (Therma), Thasos and Thasos (Limenas).
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.