Greek Islands - Ionian Islands (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Ionian Islands chapter from Lonely Planet’s Greece guidebook.
From Corfu Town’s Parisian arcades to Zakynthos’ sea caves and waters that teem with tur-tles, each island has a distinct landscape and cultural history. The Ionian islands offer something for adventure seekers, food lovers, culture vultures and beach bums alike.
- explore world-class museums, fortresses, restaurants and Venetian, French and British architecture in Corfu Town.
- hop from one gorgeous harbour to another on the tiny pastoral island of Paxi
- savour the flavours in the waterfront restaurants of Kefallonia’s best-preserved historic vil-lage, Fiskardo
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Corfu, Corfu Town & Around, Paxi, Gaïos, Loggos, Lakka, Antipaxi, Lefkada, Lefkada Town, Vasiliki, Meganisi, Kefallonia, Argostoli & Around, Paliki Peninsula, Sami & Around, Fiskardo, Ithaki & Around, Vathy, Zakynthos & Around, Zakynthos Town, Kythira & Around, Hora (Kythira), Kapsali, Potamos, Agia Pelagia & Around.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.