Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Greek Islands - Evia & the Sporades (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Evia & the Sporades chapter from Lonely Planet’s Greek Islands guide-book.
Evia and the four Sporades islands remain largely off the beaten path. Away from the worka-day hub, the pace slows as the landscape stretches out, dotted by hilltop monasteries, small farms, vineyards, hidden bays and curious goats.
- delve into artistic traditions at Manos Faltaïts Folk Museum and the unique architecture of Skyros
- hear live bouzouki music at Ouzerie Anatoli, above the kastro overlooking Skopelos Town
- hike lush Dimosari Gorge in south Evia, then cool off in the sea near trail’s end
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Evia & Around, Central Evia, The Sporades, Skiathos, Skopelos, Alonnisos and Skyros.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.