Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Greek Islands - Cyclades (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Cyclades chapter from Lonely Planet’s Greek Islands guidebook.
On a quest to find the Greek islands of your dreams? Start, here, in the Cyclades. Rugged, sun-drenched outcrops of rock, anchored in azure seas and liberally peppered with snow-white villages and blue-domed churches, this is Greece straight from central casting.
- be mesmerised by the dramatic volcanic cliffs of Santorini (Thira)
- immerse yourself in history on the sacred island of Ancient Delos
- wander the streets of Hora on Folegandros
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Andros & Around, Gavrio, Batsi, Hora (Andros), Tinos & Around, Hora (Tinos), Syros & Around, Ermoupoli, Mykonos & Around, Hora (Mykonos), Delos, Paros & Around, Parikia, Naoussa, Lefkes, Antiparos, Naxos & Around, Hora (Naxos), Small Cyclades, Iraklia, Schinousa, Koufonisia, Donousa, Amorgos & Around, Katapola, Hora (Amor-gos), Aegialis, Ios & Around, Hora, Ormos, Mylopotas, Santorini (Thira) & Around, Fira, Oia, Thira-sia, Volcanic Islets, Anafi, Sikinos, Folegandros & Around, Karavostasis, Hora (Folegandros), Ano Meria, Milos & Around, Adamas, Plaka, Trypiti, Pollonia, Kimolos, Sifnos & Around, Kamares, Apollonia, Ano Petali, Artemonas, Kastro, Serifos & Around, Livadi, Hora (Serifos), Kythnos & Around, Merihas, Hora (Kythnos), Kea (Tzia), Korissia & Around and Ioulida
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.