Greek Islands travel guide
11th Edition Mar 2020
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
The Greek islands ignite the imagination and satisfy the soul with a history laced in mythical tales and told through ancient, sun-bleached ruins. Lonely Planet is your passport to Greek Islands, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Get lost in the lanes of Rhodes’ Old Town, enter the otherworldly caldera of Nisyros Volcano, and sample your way through the freshest Cretan cuisine; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Greek Islands and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Greek Islands Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, ancient Greek culture, people, arts, architecture, nature, wildlife, food, drink
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 20 maps
Coverage includes: Athens & Around, Saronic Gulf Islands, Cyclades, Crete, Dodecanese, Northeastern Aegean Islands, Evia & the Sporades , Ionian Islands and more
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.