*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Greece - Saronic Gulf Islands (PDF Chapter)
This is the Saronic Gulf Islands chapter from Lonely Planet’s Greek Islands guidebook.
The Saronic Gulf Islands offer a fast track to Greek island life. As with all Greek islands, each of the Saronics has a unique feel and culture, so you can hop between classical heritage, resort beaches, exquisite architecture and remote escapism.
- bounce between the gorgeous port on Hydra, with its excellent museums and chic scene, and the island’s deserted trails and ubiquitous swimming rocks
- delve into the ancient history of Aegina at the beautiful Temple of Aphaia and Byzantine Paleohora
- taste test your way through top restaurants on Spetses, tracing the region’s history in Spetses Town’s museums, or cycle the island’s ring road to dip into sparkling bays
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Aegina, Aegina Town & Around, Perdika & Around, Angistri, Poros & Around, Poros Town, Hydra & Around, Hydra Town, Spetses & Around and Spetses Town.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.