Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Greece - Saronic Gulf Islands (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Saronic Gulf Islands chapter from Lonely Planet’s Greece guide-book.
The Saronic Gulf Islands offer a fast track to Greek island life. As with all Greek islands, each of the Saronics has a unique feel and culture, so you can hop between classical heritage, resort beaches, exquisite architecture and remote escapism.
- bounce between the gorgeous port on Hydra, with its excellent museums and chic scene, and the island’s deserted trails and ubiquitous swimming rocks
- delve into the ancient history of Aegina at the beautiful Temple of Aphaia and Byzantine Paleohora, then sip seaside cocktails
- taste test your way through top restaurants on Spetses, tracing the region’s history in the town’s museums, or cycle the island’s ring road to dip into sparkling bays
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Aegina, Aegina Town & Around, Perdika & Around, Angistri, Poros & Around, Poros Town, Hydra & Around, Hydra Town, Spetses & Around and Spetses Town
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.