*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Greece - Evia & the Sporades (PDF Chapter)
This is the Evia & the Sporades chapter from Lonely Planet’s Greece guide-book.
Evia and the four Sporades islands remain largely off the beaten path. Away from the worka-day hub, the pace slows as the landscape stretches out, dotted by hilltop monasteries, small farms, vineyards, hidden bays and curious goats.
- delve into artistic traditions at Manos Faltaïts Folk Museum and the unique architecture of Skyros
- hear live bouzouki music at Ouzerie Anatoli, above the kastro overlooking Skopelos Town
- hike lush Dimosari Gorge in south Evia, then cool off in the sea near trail’s end
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Evia & Around, Central Evia, The Sporades, Skiathos, Skopelos, Alonnisos and Skyros.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.