*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Greece - Dodecanese (PDF Chapter)
This is the Dodecanese chapter from Lonely Planet’s Greece guidebook.
Ever pined for the old Greece, where timeless islands beckon modern-day adventurers just as they did Odysseus and Alexander? Enter the far-flung Dodecanese archipelago, curving through the southeastern Aegean parallel to the ever-visible shoreline of Turkey.
- wander beneath Byzantine arches and along the ancient cobbled alleyways of Rhodes’ Old Town
- follow the winding road up to the timeless mountain-top village of Olymbos
- test your mettle diving for wrecks or climbing limestone cliffs on Kalymnos
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Rhodes & Around, Rhodes Towns, Lindos, Halki & Around, Emborios, Karpathos & Around, Pigadia, Kasos & Around, Fry, Kastellorizo (Megisti), Kastellorizo Village, Symi & Around, Gialos, Tilos & Around, Livadia, Megalo Horio, Nisyros & Around, Mandraki, Kos & Around, Kos Town, Astypalea, Skala & Around, Hora, Livadi, Kalymnos, Pothia & Around, Myrties, Masouri, Armeos, Telendos Islet, Emborios, Vathys, Rina, ????, Leros & Around, Agia Marina, Platanos, Pandeli, Vromolithos, Lakki, Xirokambos, Krithoni, Alinda, Pat-mos, Lipsi & Around, Lipsi Village, Arki, Marathi, Agathonisi, Agios Georgios and Megalo Ho-rio.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.