Greece travel guide
14th Edition Mar 2020
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Hedonists rejoice! Ancient ruins piercing blue skies, the balmy Aegean lapping an endless coastline, and a culture alive with passionate music and wonderful cuisine – Greece is all this and much more. Lonely Planet is your passport to Greece, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Experience the elegant Acropolis, regal on its hilltop, the soaring pillars of rock at magnificent Meteora and Ancient Delphi lit by the early morning sun; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Greece and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Greece Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, ancient Greek culture, the Greek way of life, arts, architecture, nature, wildlife, food, drink
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 20 maps
Coverage includes: Athens, Peloponnese, Central Greece, Northern Greece, Saronic Gulf Islands, Cyclades, Crete, Dodecanese, Northeastern Aegean Islands, Evia, the Sporades, Ionian Islands and more
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.