Great Britain's Best Trips - Wales (PDF Chapter)
In Wales, you’re never far from remote, rugged roads. In this compelling corner of the country, a half hour drive leads from the thriving city of Cardiff onto the start of a meandering network of rural routes.
- take a glorious blast west beside sweeping beaches and vast sand dunes
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- prepare for dramatic drives through Wales’ spectacular mountain heartlands
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- tour through memorable picturesque valleys, a bookish town and high, high hills
- discover even more with discover even more with walking tours, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Swansea, The Mumbles, Parkmill, Laugharne, Rhossili, Kidwelly, Carmarthen, Tenby, Pembroke, Solva, St Davids, Llanberis, Capel Curig, Llyn Ogwen & Lyn Idwal, Conwy, Bodnant Estate, Betws-y-Coed, Bala, Dolgellau, Harlech, Blaenau Ffestiniog, Beddgelert, Caernarfon, Chepstow, Tintern, Monmouth, Whitebrook, Raglan Castle, Abergavenny, Crickhowell, Blaenavon, Tretower, Brecon, Hay-on-Wye, Cardigan, Aberaeron, Llanwrytd Wells, Presteigne, Llandrindod Wells, The Elan Valley, Rhayader, Devil’s Bridge, Aberystwyth, Machynlleth, Corris, Llandudno, Beaumaris, Nant Gwrtheryrn, Aberdaron, Abersoch, Porthmadog, Portmeirion, Barmouth, Dolgellau and Cardiff Walking Tour.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.