*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Great Britain's Best Trips - Southwest England (PDF Chapter)
Sunsets and echoes of happy holidays beckon you to Britain’s southwest. This captivating region has long drawn fl eets of road trippers, tempted by rural charm, alternative vibes, sweeping moors and wilderness shores.
- soak up vivid history: monumental stone circles, soaring cathedrals and glorious Roman baths
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- brave steep roads and switchbacks link rugged cliff s and big-sky moors
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- expect surfer bays, an eco garden, remote headlands and very sandy feet
- discover even more with walking tours, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Wichester, Wilton House, Old Sarum, Stonehenge, Blandford Forum, Longleat, Stourhead, Shaftesbury, Sherborne New Castle, Sherborne, Glastonbury, Cerne Giant, Wells, Wookey Hole, Cheddar Gorge, Prior Park, Bath, Dunster, Dulverton, Tarr Steps, Knightshayes Court, Exford, Porlock View Point, Porlock Weir, Lynmouth, Valley of the Rocks, Ilfracombe, Croyde, Harland Abbey, Clovelly, Poole, Wareham, Corfe Castle, Lulworth Castle, Lulworth Cove, Durdle Door, Clouds Hill, Weymouth, Tout Quarry, Chesil Beach, Abbotsbury Swannery, Lyme Regis, Torquay, Brixham, Coleton Fishacre, Totnes, Dartmouth, Start Bay, Knightsbridge & Salcombe, Bantham, Bigbury-on-Sea, Plymouth, Bude, Tintagel, Bodmin Moor, Padstow, Newquay, St Agnes, St Ives, Gwithian & Godrevy Towans, Sennen, Porthcurno, Penzance, St Michael’s Mouth, The Lizard, Falmouth, Eden Project, Fowey and Bath Walking Tour.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.