Great Britain's Best Trips - Road Trip Essentials (PDF Chapter)
Getting the basics right – from hiring a vehicle to knowing the road rules – is a must for any road trip. This chapter contains all you need to know before you go, plus some handy hints for while you’re on the road.
- information on hiring a car or bringing your own
- tips on insurance, road rules and driving licenses
- information on accommodation, visas and travellers with disabilities
Coverage includes: Great Britain Driving Guide, Driving Licence & Documents, Insurance, Hiring a Car, Motorhome Rental, Bringing Your Own Vehicle, Maps, Motoring Organisations, Roads & Conditions, Road Rules, Parking, Fuel, Radio, Great Britain Playlist and Great Britain Travel Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.