Inside Lonely Planet's Great Britain's Best Trips:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored trips for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Stretch Your Legs, Detours, Link Your Trip
Covers England, Scotland, Wales, the West Country, the Cotswolds, Bath, Edinburgh, Stonehenge, Welsh Mountains, Cambridge, Oxford, the Scottish Highlands, Stratford-upon-Avon, Blenheim Palace and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Great Britain's Best Trips is perfect for exploring Great Britain via the road and discovering sights that are more accessible by car.
Planning a Great Britain trip sans a car? Lonely Planet Great Britain, our most comprehensive guides to Great Britain, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems.
Looking for a guide focused on a specific British country? Check out Lonely Planet's England, Scotland, or Wales guides for a comprehensive look at all that these countries have to offer.
Writers: Isabel Albiston, Oliver Berry, Joe Bindloss, Fionn Davenport, Belinda Dixon, Peter Dragicevich, Anthony Ham, Damian Harper, Anna Kaminski, Catherine Le Nevez, Andy Symington, Tasmin Waby, Kerry Walker, Luke Waterson, Neil Wilson
448 pages, 448pp color, 67 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Oct 2023