Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Great Britain - Cardiff, Pembrokeshire & South Wales (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Cardiff, Pembrokeshire & South Wales chapter from Lonely Planet’s Great Britain guidebook.
Stretching from historic border town Chepstow to the jagged Pembrokeshire Coast, South Wales packs in the sights. The Wye Valley is the birthplace of British tourism, and the majestic ruins of Tintern Abbey have inspired generations of poets and artists.
- dive into the attractions and nightlife of Wales’ dynamic capital city, Cardiff
- watch the surf break over Rhossili’s long sandy bay, at the tip of spectacular Gower Pen-insula
- explore the laid-back little city of St Davids, with its spectacular cathedral and gnarly surf beach
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Best Places to Sleep, Cardiff, Monmouthshire (Sir Fynwy), Chepstow (Cas-gwent), Lower Wye Valley, Abergavenny, South Wales Valleys, Blae-navon (Blaenafon), Caerphilly (Caerffili), Swansea (Abertawe), The Mumbles (Y Mwmbwls), Gower Peninsula (Y Gŵyr), Port Eynon, Rhossili, Llangennith, Carmarthenshire (Sir Gaerfyrddin), Llanarthne, Llandeilo, Pumsaint, Pembrokeshire, Saundersfoot, Tenby (Dinbych Y Pysgod), Pembroke (Penfro), Narberth (Arberth), St Davids (Tyddewi), Porthgain & Around, Fishguard (Abergwaun), Newport (Trefdraeth), When to Go.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.