Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Great Britain - Bath & Southwest England (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Bath & Southwest England chapter from Lonely Planet’s Great Britain guidebook.
England’s southwest is simply spectacular. Here the past is ever present – prepare for close encounters with iconic stone circles, Iron Age hill forts and Roman baths. Blockbuster stately homes border romantic castles; serene cathedrals frame sumptuous Georgian cityscapes.
- take a magical dawn walk inside the massive sarsen ring at Stonehenge
- ferry-hop around the UK’s most idyllic archipelago, the Isles of Scilly
- stroll England’s most glorious Georgian street, the Royal Crescent
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Hampshire, Winchester, Portsmouth, New Forest, Isle of Wight, Cowes & Around, Ryde & Around, Ventnor & Around, Steephill Cove, West Wight, Dorset, Bournemouth, Poole, Corfe Castle, Lulworth Cove & Around, Dorchester & Around, Cerne Abbas & the Cerne Giant, Weymouth, Isle of Portland, Chesil Beach, Lyme Regis, Sherborne, Wiltshire, Salisbury, Stonehenge, Stourhead, Longleat, Lacock, Avebury & Around, Exmoor National Park, Dulverton, Exford, Dunster, Porlock & Around, Lynton & Lynmouth, Devon, Exeter, Torquay & Around, Brixham, Dartmouth & Around, Totnes & Around, Plymouth & Around, Dartmoor National Park, Croyde & Braunton, Ilfracombe & Around, Clovelly, Bristol, Bath, Somerset, Wells & Around, Glastonbury, Cornwall, Bude, Boscastle, Tintagel, Port Isaac, Padstow & Rock, Newquay, Perranporth to Porthtowan, St Ives, Zennor & St Just, Sennen & Land’s End, Mousehole, Penzance, The Lizard, Falmouth & Around, Truro, Fowey, Looe, Bodmin Moor, Isles of Scilly, St Mary’s, Tresco, Bryher, St Martin’s, St Agnes and Shaftesbury.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.