*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Grand Tour of Italy Road Trips - Piero della Francesca Trail Trip (PDF Chapter)
This is the Piero della Francesca Trail chapter from Lonely Planet’s Grand Tour of Italy Road Trips guidebook.
Follow in the footsteps of the Renaissance painter Piero della Francesca as you wind your way from the medieval centre of Urbino to Florence, stopping en route to admire his greatest works.
- revel in sublime frescoes in the art-rich historic centre of Arezzo
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- take a pilgrimage to Piero della Francesca’s birthplace, Sansepolcro
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- explore charming Urbino and its surrounding green peaks
- discover even more with info on Renaissance art and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Urbino, Passo di Bocca Trabaria, Sansepolcro, Monterchi, Arezzo and Florence.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.