*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Grand Tour of Italy Road Trips - Italian Riviera Trip (PDF Chapter)
This is the Italian Riviera chapter from Lonely Planet’s Grand Tour of Italy Road Trips guidebook.
Curving west in a broad arc, backed by the Maritime Alps, the Italian Riviera sweeps down from Genoa through ancient hamlets and terraced olive groves to the French border at Ventimiglia.
- kick things off with big-city grit and glamour in Genoa
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- relax in Alassio, the preferred holiday spot of presidents and artists
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- shop for honey, olive oil, grappa and organic beauty products in delightful Finale Ligure
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Genoa, Savona, Finale Ligure, Alassio, Imperia, San Remo, Ventimiglia and Turin.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.