*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page.See terms.
Grand Canyon National Park - Understand Grand Canyon & Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Grand Canyon Today, History, Grand Geology, Wildlife of the Grand Canyon, Environmental Issues & Conservation, Native Americans of the Grand Canyon, Clothing & Equipment, Directory A–Z, Transportation and Health & Safety chapters from Lonely Planet’s Grand Canyon National Park guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, geology, wildlife and clothing & equipment to flights, public transport, climate, safety, conservation... you name it. Includes tips for finding accommodations and for travelers with disabilities.
- a rundown on clothing and equipment
- info on the parks’ geology
- full coverage of wildlife found in the park
- details on health and safety
Coverage includes: Grand Canyon Today, History, Grand Geology, Wildlife of the Grand Canyon: Birds of the Grand Canyon, Mammals of the Grand Canyon and Amphibians & Reptiles, Environmental Issues & Conservation, Native Americans of the Grand Canyon: the Havasupai, the Hualapai, the Navajo, the Hopi and the Paiute, Clothing & Equipment, Directory A–Z, Transportation and Health & Safety.
You are viewing a National Parks guideWhat is a National Parks guide?
Whether you’re a keen hiker or a beginner, passionate about exploring national parks or perhaps visiting your first, these series will help you explore some of the world’s most spectacular areas of natural beauty.
- Over 65 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Detailed information and guidance on a wealth of hikes and treks
- Comprehensive planning tools and National Park driving tours
- National Park activity guide, from canoeing and fishing to mountain biking
- Special features on National Park history, geology, wildlife and conservation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.