Grand Canyon National Park - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to Grand Canyon, Grand Canyon’s Top 20, Need to Know, If You Like..., Month by Month, Itineraries, Activities, Travel with Children, and Travel with Pets chapters from Lonely Planet’s Grand Canyon National Park guidebook.
Your journey to Grand Canyon National Park starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your ad-venture: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on outdoor activities.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about traveling with children
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Grand Canyon, Grand Canyon’s Top 20, Need to Know, If You Like: Hiking, Dramatic Views, American Indian Culture, Scenic Drives, Water, Arts, Bicycling, Wildlife, Architecture, Historic Hotels & Intimate Inns, Food, Month by Month, Itin-eraries, Activities, Travel with Children, and Travel with Pets.
You are viewing a National Parks guideWhat is a National Parks guide?
Whether you’re a keen hiker or a beginner, passionate about exploring national parks or perhaps visiting your first, these series will help you explore some of the world’s most spectacular areas of natural beauty.
- Over 65 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Detailed information and guidance on a wealth of hikes and treks
- Comprehensive planning tools and National Park driving tours
- National Park activity guide, from canoeing and fishing to mountain biking
- Special features on National Park history, geology, wildlife and conservation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.