Grand Canyon National Park - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to the Grand Canyon, Grand Canyon’s Top 20, Need to Know, If You Like..., Month by Month, Itineraries, Activities, Travel with Children and Travel with Pets chapters from Lonely Planet’s Grand Canyon National Park guidebook.
Your journey to the Grand Canyon National Park starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on activities.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about the outdoor activities on offer
- user-friendly information on traveling the parks with kids and pets in tow
Coverage includes: Welcome to the Grand Canyon, Grand Canyon’s Top 20, Need to Know, If You Like..., Month by Month, Itineraries, Activities: Hiking and Camping, Mule Rides, River Rafting, Cycling, Horseback Riding, Rock Climbing, Guided Tours, Scenic Flights, and Cross-Country Skiing & Snowshoeing, Travel with Children and Travel with Pets.
You are viewing a National Parks guideWhat is a National Parks guide?
Whether you’re a keen hiker or a beginner, passionate about exploring national parks or perhaps visiting your first, these series will help you explore some of the world’s most spectacular areas of natural beauty.
- Over 65 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Detailed information and guidance on a wealth of hikes and treks
- Comprehensive planning tools and National Park driving tours
- National Park activity guide, from canoeing and fishing to mountain biking
- Special features on National Park history, geology, wildlife and conservation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.