*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Grand Canyon National Park - Around South Rim (PDF Chapter)
This is the Around South Rim chapter from Lonely Planet’s Grand Canyon National Park guidebook.
Stretching both north and south of the canyon is the Kaibab National Forest, and to the west of the park’s South Rim are the Hualapai and Havasupai Reservations that encompass thousands of acres of desert and rim-to-river Canyon lands.
- be awed by the massive engineering feat that is Hoover Dam
- enjoy Lake Mead’s plethora of fishing, houseboating and water sports
- party for days in hedonistic Las Vegas
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Kaibab National Forest (South Rim), Tusayan, Valle, Williams, Flagstaff, Havasupai Reservation, Sedona and Las Vegas.
You are viewing a National Parks guideWhat is a National Parks guide?
Whether you’re a keen hiker or a beginner, passionate about exploring national parks or perhaps visiting your first, these series will help you explore some of the world’s most spectacular areas of natural beauty.
- Over 65 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Detailed information and guidance on a wealth of hikes and treks
- Comprehensive planning tools and National Park driving tours
- National Park activity guide, from canoeing and fishing to mountain biking
- Special features on National Park history, geology, wildlife and conservation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.