Grand Canyon National Park - Around North Rim (PDF Chapter)
This is the Around North Rim chapter from Lonely Planet’s Grand Canyon National Park guidebook.
You can easily spend a week exploring the dramatic diversity of this region, boating on Lake Powell one day, hiking a slot canyon the next and biking through the aspen and meadows of the Kaibab another.
- hike through wildflower-strewn trails to breathe mountain air in Kaibab National Forest
- explore the setting of hundreds of Western movies around Kanab
- take a break from desert and play in the spangly waters of Lake Powell
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Kaibab National Forest (North Rim), Kanab, Southern Utah, Marble Canyon & Vermillion Cliffs.
You are viewing a National Parks guideWhat is a National Parks guide?
Whether you’re a keen hiker or a beginner, passionate about exploring national parks or perhaps visiting your first, these series will help you explore some of the world’s most spectacular areas of natural beauty.
- Over 65 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Detailed information and guidance on a wealth of hikes and treks
- Comprehensive planning tools and National Park driving tours
- National Park activity guide, from canoeing and fishing to mountain biking
- Special features on National Park history, geology, wildlife and conservation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.