Grand Canyon National Park travel guide
5th Edition Mar 2019
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
The Grand Canyon embodies the scale and splendor of the American West, captured in dra-matic vistas, dusty trails, and stories of exploration, exploitation and preservation. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Grand Canyon National Park, with amazing travel ex-periences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet’s Grand Canyon National Park is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Go rafting on the Colorado River, explore the Grand Canyon by bike or view it from above on a helicopter ride – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Grand Canyon National Park and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Grand Canyon National Park:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
You are viewing a National Parks guideWhat is a National Parks guide?
Whether you’re a keen hiker or a beginner, passionate about exploring national parks or perhaps visiting your first, these series will help you explore some of the world’s most spectacular areas of natural beauty.
- Over 65 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Detailed information and guidance on a wealth of hikes and treks
- Comprehensive planning tools and National Park driving tours
- National Park activity guide, from canoeing and fishing to mountain biking
- Special features on National Park history, geology, wildlife and conservation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.