Goa & Mumbai - South Goa (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the South Goa chapter from Lonely Planet’s Goa & Mumbai guide-book.
South Goa’s coast is a series of resorts that range from the five-star hotel strips of Cavelossim and the village feel of Benaulim, to the backpacker-friendly beach-hut bliss of Palolem, Patnem and Agonda.
- check into a beach hut on beautiful Palolem Beach, where you can kayak, learn to cook local dishes or just relax
- marvel at the colonial-era mansions in the rural village of Chandor near Margao
- learn about Goa’s traditional past at the Goa Chitra Museum in Benaulim
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Margao & Around, Colva & Around, Colva to the Sal River, Cabo da Rama, Cola & Khancola, Agonda, Chaudi, Palolem, Patnem, Rajbag, Galgibag & Talpona, Polem, Beyond Goa.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.