No code necessary. See terms.
Goa & Mumbai - Understand Goa & Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This chapter contains the Goa Today, History, Way of Life, Delicious India, Markets & Shopping, Arts & Architecture, Wildlife & the Environment, Scams, Women & Solo Travellers, Directory A–Z, Transport, Health and Language chapters from Lonely Planet’s Goa & Mumbai guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, shopping, scams and wildlife to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get hints on the gay and lesbian scene and tips for women travellers and travellers with disabilities, as well as a handy language guide and glossary.
- rundown on Indian cuisine
- info on wildlife and the environment
- full coverage of local markets and shopping
- details for women and solo travellers
Coverage includes: Goa Today, History, The Way of Life, Delicious India, Markets & Shopping, Arts & Architecture, Wildlife & the Environment, Scams, Women & Solo Travellers, Directory A–Z, Transport, Health and Language.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.