*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Goa & Mumbai - North Goa (PDF Chapter)
This is the North Goa chapter from Lonely Planet’s Goa & Mumbai guidebook.
North Goa is the Goa you might have heard all about: the crazy nightlife, Goan trance, hippie markets and yoga retreats. If you like a fast pace and plenty to do, this is the place.
- sleep in style and stretch out with a good book at peaceful Mandrem
- haggle for a bargain at the touristy but still charming Anjuna flea market
- drop in to a yoga class at Anjuna, Arambol, Assagao or Mandrem
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Panaji to Fort Aguada, Candolim, Sinquerim & Fort Aguada, Calangute & Baga, Anjuna, Mapusa, Vagator & Chapora, Siolim, Morjim, Aswem, Mandrem, Arambol (Harmal) and Inland Bardez & Bicholim.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.